The Best App Of All Time? “Hey Mom” Mobile Service
Amongst all the amazing apps and mobile services available, there’s one that’s irreplaceable. We all have access to it at some level. Many consistently use it; for some (myself included), we sometimes forget we have it.
It’s beyond Android, Apple, and Microsoft. This app can’t be downloaded; rather, you personally develop it. It can be hidden, but it can’t be deleted. Furthermore, its effectiveness evolves with your consistent implementation.
Other key features of this app:
- True 1:1
- No updates ever required
- 24/7 Access
- Always has your best interest in mind
- Cross platform capabilities
- Highly personalized and customized to meet individual needs
- Has implications beyond its use
- Multiple options: “Dad,” “Mentor,” “Minister,” “Spouse,” “Sibling,” “Friend” selections available
- No extra purchases required
How to access:
- It’s simple. Call someone you care about.
My dad’s recent diagnosis of cancer was a wake-up call that our time here together is limited. Person-to-person contact is ideal, but at times isn’t feasible. Mobile devices provide us with the ability to keep regular contact with those closest to us. I don’t want to interject my personal values on anyone, but I think most would agree that life is ultimately all about relationships.
If some time has passed since you’ve used this service, consider giving it another go. You may have to redevelop it, but you’re the programmer that carries those unique capabilities.
Here are some great references that might help retrain you on how to effectively use this service: